kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday, January 2, 2012

A young man was spotted resting on his knees for five hours in front of a mattress shop in Nha Trang city’s To Vinh Dien street last Saturday, piquing the curiosity of people in the neighborhood. “I have come and gone from the street today and I still see him here,” said a motorbike taxi driver.

Many passers-by stopped and watched him. Some gave advice, telling him to stand up and go home, but he did not listen. According to newswire VnExpress, the man is a sophomore in business management at Nha Trang University.  Recently, his girlfriend broke up with him to concentrate on studies and her future career.


The 20-year old man had been trying to call her but couldn’t get through. He believed that the girl was still in love with him, so he decided to kneel down and wait in front of the shop where she worked.

“I believe she broke up with me for my sake. By kneeling down like this, I hoped my girlfriend would understand my heart and come back to me,” the desperate young man told the newswire.

Sadly, his girlfriend did not show up on that day, since she had quit working at the shop. An assistant from the shop later came out to consult with him and was able to convince him go home after he had been kneeling down for five hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts