kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday, May 7, 2011


YG Entertainment’s Sean recently unveiled his plans for a comeback with a new album later in the year.
On May 7th, Sean made a guest appearance on MBC’s radio show, “Song Suk Hee’s Focus Attention“, for the “Someone I Met On Saturday” corner.
Sean revealed, “I definitely plan to release an album and carry out promotions as early as this year, or next year at the latest. If I were to make a comeback, the genre would most likely be hip hop, but I will not be dancing. It’s been a while since I’ve retired from dancing.”
Sean, who’s known to be a devoted husband to wife Jung Hye Young, also revealed that he has numerous romantic events planned for the Mrs.  He laughed and commented, “I have succeeded Cho Soo Jong as the master of events.”
Source: Mydaily via Daum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts